Wednesday, February 10, 2010

live like you are on the SAND.

My secret is not so much a SECRET anymore. Ever since I was little, I have been a little beach girl. Being born in redondo beach, CA may have contributed to this. It is in my roots, in my story. My most HIGHLIGHTED memories are summers at the beach, body surfing and riding waves ALL day long. The BEach alludes FREEDOM. It forces you to just BE. The ocean is a reminder of how small I AM, how BIG God is. He is limitless with no bounds. This place brings rest, it cannot conceal its beauty. Adventure is spontaneous here.

Soaking up sun is a hobby that never leaves me bored because there is depth in the LIGHT. All this to say--I want to be a SURFER girl. In all fantasy, this is the career I am pursuing.


play hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment